Ownership is structured through:
- A cooperative, chama, or similar group.
- Rozabod title for each households
- Auxiliaries are jointly owned by all Mtaala households.
The prospective homeowner gains a Rozabod through joining a group
- Group forms and contracts Bomakazi systems
- Group fulfills financial conditions by:
- Paying a 10 % deposit from savings or bridging loan, or,
- Entry into binding tenant purchase agreement with SACCO or other financier.
- Undergoing Rozabod operational training.
- Occupy Rozabod after construction completion in 1-2 years
- Operate the Rozabod in accordance to:
- Lessons in the pre-occupation training
- Instructions from the Mtaala administration and auxiliary operators