Economic home owner gains
- Inbuilt ability to purchase the residence and the 4 businesses
- Greatly increased household expendable income
- 5 other substantial benefits
Economic housing cooperative gains
- Greatly increased membership enrollment drawn by ownership of:
- A rozabod and the concomitant businesses, or,
- Industry through the SACCO, or,
- Straight-forward construction and agro-related manufacture
- Locational advantage and transactions on the 10 initial Mtaala’s
- Diaspora Mtaala development
- Buying into Bomakazi Systems for long-term, continental shelter development
- Promised future investment funding and long-term profits.
- Pioneering position secures vital intelligence for timely industrial investment
- Factory-based basic, light, hi-tech to heavy industry associated with construction, agro and allied inputs.
- Light - Construction and agribusiness such as low and hi-tech components
- Heavy - Strategic materials’ production such as cement, steel and timber to counter looming shortages.
Projected heavy industry strategic materials’ probable annual gaps and concomitant profits in years 29-39:
- Ownership of:
- Cement - 17.7 m tons - sh 71 b
- Steel - 3.09 m tons - sh 12 b
- Timber - 37,000 acres - sh 7 b
Industrial investment funding
- Supported via the financiers and government due to:
- Existing linkages and coincidental, long-term interests
- Alignment with Vision 2030, NEPAD and Sustainable Development Goals
- Captive market and Bomakazi maturation into REITs.